Your Call Manager settings have the ability to override your scheduled calls and also allow you to opt out of receiving specific calls. To alter these settings:
- Navigate to url.live and login.
- Click Call Manager on the sidebar.
- Select your preferred settings under Who can call you? and When can they call you?
These are the available settings:
Who can call you?
- Everyone, I love people! – All calls will ring through and appear in your Call Dashboard.
- urLive Members (no anonymous calls) – Only calls from urLive Members will be accepted. Anonymous Calls will go directly to your Call History.
- Anyone in my Contacts Book – Receive calls only from those in your current Contacts Book. Calls from anyone else will go straight to your Call History.
When can they call you?
- When I’m logged into urLive – All calls will ring through and appear in your Call Dashboard when you are logged in.
- Not now (Do not disturb) – You will not receive any calls.