In this article, we show you how to invite members to join your team and also delete them from the team directory.
Once the invited members accept your invitation, they can then start to receive one-click video calls made to the team. It’s really just that easy!
If you’re not sure how to create a urlive team, see:
Adding team members
- On the urLive dashboard, click My Teams.
- Locate the team you want to modify (if you have more than one team) and click the url.
- On the team web page, click Add Member.
- Enter a name in the search field, click the search tool, and then click Invite next to the person you want to join the team.
- On the Invite panel, click the field and select a role (i.e. Admin or Member) and then click the Invite button.
- The member’s URL displays under the Pending Invites heading.
- Repeat steps to invite other members.
What the team member sees
After you send a Team Invite, a new card displays on that person’s My Teams page.
An orange dot also displays in the top corner to indicate a new notification.
Changes to your Team Directory
If the team member accepts the invitation, the name moves on your page from the pending list to a directory contact.
If someone rejects the initiation, their name stays on your pending list with a Rejected label.
Deleting team members
To remove a contact from your team directory, click the X button and then select Yes, delete it! in the confirmation pop-up box.
- Note: it’s not possible to delete a person with the Admin role if the team has only one Admin.