With every purchased urLive Team, you not only get a Team Infinity URL but you also get a dedicated Team Page and Directory at that URL. In this article, you learn how to edit information on the Team page. After reading this article, you can:
- add a photo or icon
- customize the team page descriptions
- change team member roles
Opening the team page
- On the urLive dashboard, click My Teams.
- If you have more than one team, you see multiple team cards. Click the card URL on the team you want to edit.
Editing the team page icon
You can add a photo or icon to the team page.
- Click the icon field at the top of the team page.
- Click Upload Image and select a photo on your computer.
- Drag the sides to position the image and then click Save Image.
You an add or modify blocks of descriptive text on the team page.
- Click the pencil icon next to Availability.
- Scroll down the panel and add text to the fields, as required, and then click Save.
- The new content now appears on the team page.
Changing member roles
You can reassign an Admin or Member role to any team member. The only restriction is that at least one person on the team has an Admin role.
- Under the Team Directory heading, locate a member and click the pencil icon.
- Click the field below Team Membership Type and select an option.
- Click Save.
The member now has a new role next to their name.