The profile page is an important communication and marketing tool.
It’s the default page that callers see after they leave a call. It’s also the page callers can use to call you or schedule a call. As such, the profile page is an opportunity for you to leave a positive impression on every caller.
Viewing the current profile page
- On the left menu of the main dashboard, click the Profile Manager icon.
- To see your current profile page, click the View My Page button.
Changing page layout
Each url.Live account starts with the default Personal layout.
You can change the default setting.
- On the main dashboard, click the Page Manager icon to see the layout options.
- Vcard displays the least amount of information – just the basics.
- Personal (the account default) has the basics plus a photo and slot for a brief bio.
- Resume provides job seekers with heaps of space to describe their education, education, and experience.
- Portfolio gives artists and content creators a place to visually showcase their work in an image carousel.
- Product lets business owners promote their brands.
- To inspect a layout option, hover the mouse and click Preview.
- Click Select to change the layout.
Adding a redirect
After a party leaves a call, url.Live displays your profile page on their screen.
- In this example, Jenny calls Rob. When Jenny leaves the calls, Rob’s profile page displays on Jenny’s screen.
By adding a redirect, you can change the content that displays on the caller’s screen after they leave a call.
To add a redirect:
- Click the Page Manager icon on the left menu.
- Scroll down the page and enter a URL into the redirect field.
- Click Save.
With the redirect in place, a custom web page opens in Jenny’s browser after she leaves the call.