In this article, you learn how to apply for a Consultant account. As a consultant on the url.live platform, you can schedule calls with clients, track billable time, issue invoices, and get paid.
We welcome applications from a wide range of subject matter experts, teachers, and other professionals who want to provide online client services. We screen every application and make a decision based on three criteria:
- The proposed service delivery is compatible with the url.live platform.
- The consultant is an expert in the field based on verifiable credentials or experience.
- The proposed service meets our community standards regarding objectionable content, safety, violence, integrity, and criminal behaviour.
Applying for an account
1. On the main page, click the Settings icon and select Consultant Dashboard.
- On the next page, scroll up to the top right corner and check the box next to Consultant Mode.
- Enter a summary of your consulting skills, background, and credentials in the text field.
- Upload a document to support your application and verify your credentials (optional but recommended) and then click Submit.
- Note: Merge files into a single file if you want to upload multiple supporting documents.
Once your application is approved, you can access the dashboard and add important account information. For more information, see: